Starboard SUP 2016 Elite Touring 11'6 x 29'5"
- The shorter length is more maneuverable on the water
while maintaining speed, tracking, and stability. Also lighter
and more manageable to transport for riders up to 90kg.
- Equipped with two bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear
and four FCS inserts for installing the camera.
- The aft fin box supports great tracking, reducing the amount
of times you have to switch sides when paddling.
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section
to deep V concave tail”
- The slender nose pierces through the small chop while the volume
distribution in the rails and concave bottom shape provides
the buoyancy for fast glide and stability. This light weight hybrid layup offers a good weight at great strength.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’6”||29.5”||6.9”||20.6”||235 L||45-90 kg|
|350.5 cm||74.9 cm||17.5 cm||52.3 cm|
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber covered by military-grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm thick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.