COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
* **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and rentals.
* **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Visitors will not be permitted entry if they:
• Have a temperature exceeding 100.4
• Are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19
• Have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
While in company premises, we ask that all visitors:
- Refrain from handshakes
- During the pandemic, our workplace is operating a policy of no-physical contact.
Wear face masks
Free masks will be provided at check-in to those who require them.
Maintain social distance at all times
Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others whenever possible.
Thank you for complying with these measures.